Athens Convention Bureau
32nd European Peptide Symposium (32EPS 2012)
2-7, September, 2012, Megaron Athens International Conference Centre
The 32nd European Peptide Symposium (32EPS 2012) will be held in Athens, Greece from the 2nd to 7th September, 2012.
The symposium will present the most recent, cutting-edge research on a broad range of topics in the area of Peptide Science by leading international experts from both industry and academia. The scientific program will be structured around international invited speakers and oral presentations of selected high-quality submitted abstracts as well as poster sessions where all delegates are encouraged to present their data.
At the symposium will be discussed the following Scientific Topics:
- Synthetic Chemistry of Peptides and Amino Acids
- Peptide Synthesis Technology
- Peptide Mimetics, Conjugates and Peptide Nucleic Acids
- Structure and Conformational Studies of Peptides
- Macromolecular Peptide Assemblies
- Peptide Biochemistry and Biology
- Peptide Ligands, Receptors and Signalling
- Peptide Therapeutics
- Neuropeptides, Peptide Hormones and Immunological Peptides
- Antimicrobial Peptides, Glycopeptides and Lipopeptides
- Prodrugs, Targeting and Uptake with Peptides
- Chemical Biology, Proteomics and Peptide Bioinformatics
- Nanotechnology, Bioimaging and Analytical Techniques
- Peptide Materials and Catalysts
For more information, please visit the 32EPS 2012 site.